Explore "The Grace of Les Misérables" each Sunday during Lent at Galilee.You won’t find Les Misérables in the religion section at Barnes and Noble, but Hugo’s novel is steeped in Christian imagery and ethics. In the struggle between the criminal Valjean and the policeman Javert, and in the stories of the people they meet—Cosette and Marius, Fantine, the revolutionaries at the barricade—we see grace at work. It’s a beautiful story brimming with "the peace that surpasses understanding."
- March 29 - "The Gift of Love: The Story of Marius and Cosette" - John 15:13 Watch | [powerpress url="http://www.galileeumc.org/wp-content/sermons/media/Sermon_03_29_2020.mp3"]Listen
- March 22 - "Grace and Justice: The Story of Javert" - Matthew 5:38-39 Watch | [powerpress url="http://www.galileeumc.org/wp-content/sermons/media/Sermon_03_22_2020.mp3"]Listen
- March 15 - "You Always have the Poor with You: Fantine" - Matthew 25:31-46 Watch | [powerpress url="http://www.galileeumc.org/wp-content/sermons/media/Sermon_03_15_2020.mp3"]Listen
- March 8 - "Grace Well Received" - Luke 6:32-36 Watch | [powerpress url="http://www.galileeumc.org/wp-content/sermons/media/Sermon_03_08_2020.mp3"]Listen
- March 1 - "Bread Alone - Cast Yourself in Les Misérables" - Matthew 4:1-11 Watch | [powerpress url="http://www.galileeumc.org/wp-content/sermons/media/Sermon_03_01_2020.mp3"]Listen