Grow Hour is new for 2020.
- Launched on February 2, 2020, we’re introducing FAMILY Grow Hour
- 10:15am-11:00am each Sunday, February 2 through Sunday, March 29
- What is this? A time for all children (yes, all — even the bitty ones if you would like) to join with their families — moms, dads, brothers, sisters — and other families at Galilee to learn, to fellowship, and to experience God’s love in a very tangible way.
- We’ll have a relatable message, small group discussions, music, and snacks
- It’s a new way to grow….as a family.
If you’re interested in volunteering or learning more, email our Family Ministry lead Bri Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday for Galilee Kids
Every Sunday we engage children in an active and creative environment to teach the Bible at age-appropriate levels. Our children’s Sunday School runs during the Grow Hour (10:15-10:55) with classes offered for preschool, K-1st grade, 2nd-3rd grade, and 4th-5th grade. All grades’ lessons are coordinated so that families can discuss the same Biblical passages together during the week.
See our events page for current Galilee Kids opportunities.
Nursery (3 years & under)
The nursery, Room 304, will be open from 8:45 until 12:05. Check-in will be at 8:45, 9:45 and 10:45 in the Children’s Lobby (near Galilee Christian School). If you are in need of nursery services between check-in times, please go directly to the nursery.
Check in for Preschoolers will be at 8:45, 9:45 and 10:45 in the Children’s Lobby (near Galilee Christian School). Those checking in at 8:45 and 10:45 may choose to attend Children’s Church after the children’s moment or are welcome to stay in worship.
Check in for students K-3rd grade will be at 8:45 and 9:45 in the Children’s Lobby (near Galilee Christian School). Those checking in at 8:45 and 10:45 will attend worship with their family and are invited to attend an age-appropriate Sunday School class during the Grow Hour beginning at 10:15 AM.
Children will be welcomed into Club 45 (Room 203) from the 10:00-10:15 for Hang Time. Their class will run the entirety of Grow Hour, from 10:15-10:55.
Family Ministry is proud to offer regular events that allow your family to engage more deeply at Galilee:
Family Fall Festival – October
Children’s Christmas Pageant – December
Triumphant Entry Reenactment and Egg Hunt – Palm Sunday
Summer camps – Vacation Bible School, Live Out Loud, and Evening Soccer Camp
Family Meals – for the entire church, held quarterly