At Galilee, we want to equip and encourage youth to become the extraordinary people God created them to be. Galilee Youth Ministry offers a place where students in grades 6-12 come together to learn about God and His love for them.
- September 17 – New Youth Message Series Begins: “Measure Up”
Youth GROW 10:15/ Youth GROUP 7-8:30 pm
- September 24 – Youth GROW 10:15/ Youth GROUP 7-8:30 pm
- October 1 – Next Level Innovations Town Hall Meeting 10:15 am
- October 1 – reBOOT Interest Meeting 1:30 pm Youth Center
- October 1 – Corn Maize & Cookout 2:30-7:00 pm Sign-up here
- October 8 – Youth GROW 10:15/ Youth GROUP 7-8:30 pm
- October 15 – Youth GROW 10:15 / Youth GROUP 7-8:30 pm
- October 22 – Youth GROW 10:15 / FALL FEST 3-6 pm / No Youth GROUP
- October 29 – Youth GROW 10:15 / Youth GROUP 7-8:30 pm
Corn Maize and Youth Dinner on Oct 1. Sign up here.
Youth GROW – Sunday mornings @ 10:15 in the Youth Center
We start with a large group Bible lesson, then break into age-appropriate smaller groups for topic discussion.
Youth Group – Sunday nights 7 – 8:30 pm in the Youth Center
Snacks, games, team-building activities and God-centered conversation to help teens navigate the unique challenges they face.
Youth Retreats @ Skycroft Conference Center
reBOOT Winter Retreat – MLK Weekend in January
reCHARGE Summer Camp – June
We prepare youth (usually seventh graders, but open to all youth) for Confirmation beginning in the spring. Confirmation classes are held on Sundays. Please contact Pam Bentley (see link below) to indicate your interest in Confirmation.
Events and Local Service
Through the Galilee Family Ministry and Serve Ministry, we offer many opportunities for youth to develop a deeper connection with our congregation and to serve the local community.
For more information about Youth@Galilee contact: email@example.com