Confirmation: Spring 2019
Confirmation is designed to help young people understand what it means to be a Christian. It’s an in-depth look at the beliefs of the United Methodist Church and a time for students to profess their own faith before the congregation as they assume full membership in the church.
We invite students 6th grade and above who are ready to take this significant step in their faith journey to sign up for Confirmation.
- April 7 – Confirmation Class @ 9-10 am
- April 14 & 21 – Independent Study from Pastor Jason (no class)
- April 28 – Confirmation Class @ 9-10 am
- May 3 – Confirmation Retreat @ Galilee UMC (overnight at church)
- May 5 – Confirmation Class @ 9-10 am
- May 12 – Confirmation Class @ 9-10 am
- May 19 – Confirmation Sunday – Celebration during worship at 11 am with brunch to follow
If your student is interested in Confirmation, please contact Pam Bentley, Director of Youth & Family Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a charge of $25 to cover materials, retreat expenses, etc.